Our Tylenol Cold Multisymptom Daytime coupons, rebates, and discounts will help you save. Never pay full price on your prescriptions again.* Please note that in order to use these Over-The-Counter coupons, you must first acquire a prescription from your doctor. You can then take your OTC prescription and Rebates' coupon to the pharmacy for a discounted price. However, you can also search the links below for discounted prices of Tylenol Cold Multisymptom Daytime.
Drug Name: Tylenol Cold Multisymptom Daytime Generic Name(s): acetaminophen/dextromethorphan hydrobromide/ phenylephrine hydrochloride Drug Class: Upper respiratory combinations Treats: Cold Symptoms, CoughTylenol Cold Multisymptom Daytime medication is a combination of a fever reducer and pain reliever, acetaminophen, a decongestant, phenylephrine and a cough suppressant, dextromethorphan. This combination treats the symptoms of allergies, flu or the common cold. Tylenol Cold Multisymptom Daytime belongs to the category of medication the upper respiratory combinations. Generically it is available as acetaminophen / dextromethorphan / phenylephrine.
Tylenol Cold Multisymptom Daytime Discount Coupon - Save Up To 75%** Off!The free Pharmacy Coupons Tylenol Cold Multisymptom Daytime Coupon and Discount Card can save you up to 75%** off your prescription prices. All you have to do is print the coupon and bring it to the pharmacy to receive the benefits of our drug discount program. This coupon is not insurance and is not valid in combination with any government-sponsored drug plans.
Tylenol Cold Multisymptom Daytime Coupon
Tylenol Cold Multisymptom Daytime UsesTylenol Cold Multisymptom Daytime drug treats the symptoms of allergies, flu and the common cold. It relieves symptoms such as sinus congestion, fever, coughs, headache, stuffy nose, and body aches. The cough suppressant, dextromethorphan acts in the brain and help lower triggers causing the cough reflex. The decongestant, Phenylephrine acts by constricting the blood vessels decreasing cases of swelling in nasal passages or the stuffy nose. The pain reliever and fever reducer the acetaminophen reduces mild to moderate pain and fever such as backache, headache, pains or aches caused by muscle strain, flu or cold.
Tylenol Cold Multisymptom Daytime DosageProvided below is the necessary dose used by many doctors to give Tylenol Cold Multisymptom Daytime to their patients. However, depending on one's medical history and condition, a doctor may prescribe a different regimen. You shouldn't start or stop taking the drugs or even change the prescribed dose unless directed by your physician. The necessary Tylenol Cold Multisymptom Daytime dosage is as follow:
- Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/phenylephrine occurs in a number of different dosages (325 mg-10 mg-5 mg, 650 mg-20 mg-10 mg/ 30 mL, 325 mg-10 mg-5 mg/15 mL, 650 mg-20 mg-10 mg)
- It is available as the capsules, powder, syrup and tablets
- The recommended dosage is two tablets/capsules or 30 ml orally after every four hours
Tylenol Cold Multisymptom Daytime Side EffectsSame as other drugs, Tylenol Cold Multisymptom Daytime has several side effects. It is advisable that you immediately seek medical care once you experience side effects of this medication. The common side effects are:
- headache; nausea
- trouble with sleeping
- rash, hives, fever, chills,
- itching, difficulty breathing
- hallucinations, anxiety, nervousness
- paleness, trouble sleeping
- restlessness seizures, persistent dizziness
- tight chest, swelling mouth or tongue
- confusion; difficulty urinating
- inability to urinate, or irregular heartbeat
- persistent sore throat
Tylenol Cold Multisymptom Daytime InteractionsThere are possible medicines interactions with Tylenol Cold Multisymptom Daytime Don't start or stop using the drug or even change the prescribed dosage without consulting your doctor. A few of drugs that cause severe interactions with Tylenol Cold Multisymptom Daytime include:
- Belviq (lorcaserin), Brintellix (vortioxetine), Brisdelle (paroxetine)
- Carbex (selegiline), Celexa (citalopram), citalopram
- Citanest Forte (epinephrine / prilocaine), clomipramine
- Alcohol And Dextrose Injections USP Hypertonic (ethanol)
- Aloxi (palonosetron), amitriptyline / chlordiazepoxide
- amitriptyline / perphenazine, amoxapine, Anzemet (dolasetron)
- amyl nitrite / sodium nitrite / sodium thiosulfate
- Arava (leflunomide), Asendin (amoxapine), Azilect (rasagiline)
- aspirin / caffeine / propoxyphene, Atapryl (selegiline)
- Atrosept (hyoscyamine / methenamine / methylene blue / phenyl salicylate)
- Aubagio (teriflunomide), Aventyl Hydrochloride (nortriptyline)