Generic Name(s): butabarbital / hyoscyamine / phenazopyridine
Drug Class: Urinary antispasmodics
Treats: Irritating, painful symptoms of the urinary
Pyrelle Hb treats the irritating and painful symptoms of the urinary tract that are brought about by the diagnostic procedures or the urinary tract infections. Pyrelle Hb are generically available as butabarbital / hyoscyamine / phenazopyridine. They belong to the medication category known as Urinary antispasmodics.
Pyrelle Hb Discount Coupon - Save Up To 75%** Off!The free Pharmacy Coupons Pyrelle Hb Coupon and Discount Card can save you up to 75%** off your prescription prices. All you have to do is print the coupon and bring it to the pharmacy to receive the benefits of our drug discount program. This coupon is not insurance and is not valid in combination with any government-sponsored drug plans.
Pyrelle Hb Uses
Pyrelle Hb have analgesic, urinary acidifier, urinary antiseptic and anticholinergic properties. The urinary tract infections cause pain and inflammation as well as the muscle spasms in your urinary tract. It causes discomfort while one is urinating. Pyrelle Hb addresses these conditions. Pyrelle Hb address:
- Urinary tract infections.
Pyrelle Hb acts by killing the bacteria present in your urine and reduce the inflammation and pain. They also reduce the muscle spasms in your urinary tract. These activities aids in relieving the discomfort when you are urinating.
Pyrelle Hb Dosage
The dosage provided below is used by most of the healthcare professionals to give Pyrelle Hb to their patients. Depending on the medical history and condition, the doctor might prescribe a varying regimen. Don't start or stop taking the medicine or even changing your medication without seeking medical help from your physician.
Pyrelle Hb doses are as follow:
- Each tablet for oral administration has:
- 150 mg phenazopyridine hydrochloride
- 0.3 mg hyoscyamine hydrobromide
- 15 mg butabarbital
The recommended dosage is one tablet orally four times in a day.
Pyrelle Hb Side Effects
Like any other medication, Pyrelle Hb has been linked with several side effects. Some of the side effects that you might experience may be severe and may lead to serious effects to your body. It is recommended that you seek medical attention once you experience side effects of this medication.
Pyrelle Hb side effects include:
- Blurred vision
- rapid pulse
- Blue-colored urine
- itching, rash, shortness of breath
- severe dizziness,
- swelling or trouble breathing
- rapid heartbeat, flushing
- blurred vision, drowsiness
- the difficulty urinating,
- acute urinary retention
- dry mouth, nausea and vomiting
Pyrelle Hb Interactions
There are likely drug interactions with Pyrelle Hb. Do not start or stop taking the medication or even change the prescribed dosage without consulting your doctor. Some of the medicines that can cause severe interaction with Pyrelle Hb include:
- Andehist NR Syrup (brompheniramine/pseudoephedrine)
- Anexsia (acetaminophen / hydrocodone), anhydrous calcium iodide / codeine
- Anextuss (dextromethorphan / guaifenesin / phenylephrine)
- Anolor DH5 (acetaminophen / hydrocodone)
- Anorex-SR (phendimetrazine), Anzemet (dolasetron)
- Anti-Tuss DM (dextromethorphan / guaifenesin)
- AP-Hist DM (brompheniramine / dextromethorphan / phenylephrine)
- Aphedrid (pseudoephedrine / triprolidine), Aplenzin (bupropion)
- Appecon (phendimetrazine), apraclonidine ophthalmic
- Aprodine (pseudoephedrine / triprolidine), Aptensio XR (methylphenidate)
- Aquabid DM (dextromethorphan / guaifenesin)
- Aquatab C (carbetapentane / guaifenesin / phenylephrine)