Generic Name(s): PHENYLEPHRINE
Drug Class: Upper Respiratory combinations
Treats: common cold, allergies, hay fever, sinusitis, other respiratory illnesses
Phenylchlor Ba (PHENYLEPHRINE) is a combination medication which works by treating the symptoms related ;to the common cold, allergies, hay fever, sinusitis and other respiratory illnesses. This medication is a combination of decongestants, antihistamines, and anticholinergics. However, ;Phenylchlor Ba may also be used for other purposes as determined by the doctor. Please consult the doctor for more information.
Phenylchlor Ba Discount Coupon - Save Up To 75%** Off!The free Pharmacy Coupons Phenylchlor Ba Coupon and Discount Card can save you up to 75%** off your prescription prices. All you have to do is print the coupon and bring it to the pharmacy to receive the benefits of our drug discount program. This coupon is not insurance and is not valid in combination with any government-sponsored drug plans.
Phenylchlor Ba Uses
Phenylchlor Ba is a combination medicine which is mainly used to treat the symptoms related to the common cold, allergies, hay fever, sinusitis and other respiratory illnesses. Phenylchlor Ba is a combination of decongestants, antihistamines, and anticholinergics.
The Decongestants works by relieving nasal stuffiness while the Antihistamines works by relieving runny nose, sneezing, itchy nose and throat and itchy, watery eyes. The Anticholinergics are used for drying mucous secretions. However, this medication may also be used for other conditions as determined by the doctor. Do not use this medication if you are allergic to it or any ingredient in it. Consult the doctor for more information.
- common cold
- hay fever
- sinusitis and other respiratory illnesses
Phenylchlor Ba Dosage
Phenylchlor Ba dosage is administered in the form of tablets or capsules. The Dosage depends on the strength of the medicine. It also varies with the age since dosage is different for different patients. Do not start, stop or change dosage unless instructed by the doctor. Read the prescription details on the label carefully follow them exactly as prescribed.
- Phenylchlor Ba should be taken with a full glass of water after a meal.
- Tablets and capsules should be swallowed whole.
- Do not crush or chew them to avoid destroying the long action and increasing the chances of side effects.;
- The dosage for Phenylchlor Ba is not yet determined. Consult the doctor.
Phenylchlor Ba Side Effects
Phenylchlor Ba has several side effects. Most side effects are brought by unnecessary use or overusing the medicine. However, it has some needed side effects which may not be reported and some unwanted side effects which should be reported for medication. In the event that any of these side effects occur seek medical advice promptly.
Common side effects
- loss of appetite
- blurred vision
- constipation or dry mouth, nose and eyes
- chest pain
- a rapid pulse
- skin rash
- high blood pressure
- difficulty urinating
Symptoms of overdose
- nausea or vomiting
- blurred vision
- fast breathing
Phenylchlor Ba Interactions
Phenylchlor Ba has several known drug interactions. However, this does not mean it can interact with every drug. Consult the doctor for more information. These includes moderate, major and minor interactions. However do not combine any medication without consulting the doctor for advice to avoid further complications. The doctor"s and health professionals have a proper understanding of all medicines. Tell your doctor of any over-the-counter or prescription medication you may take.
Some of the Phenylchlor Ba drug interactions include;
- Sympathomimetic /Maois
- Selected Antihistamines/Maois
- Agents Affecting GI Motility/ Pramlintide
- Selected Sympathomimetic/Tricyclic Compounds
- Mixed; Indirect Sympathomimetic/Linezolid; Rasagiline; Selegiline
- Dopamine Transporter Binders/Ioflupane I 123
- Anticholinergic/Solid Oral Potassium Capsules
- Anticholinergic/Solid Oral Potassium Tablets
- Sympathomimetic/Selected Inhalation Anesthetic Agents
- Sympathomimetic (Direct, Mixed-Acting)/Guanethidine
- Sympathomimetic/Rauwolfia Alkaloids
- Sympathomimetic (Direct, Mixed-Acting)/Methyldopa