Our Lotrimin AF Cream coupons, rebates, and discounts will help you save. Never pay full price on your prescriptions again.* Please note that in order to use these Over-The-Counter coupons, you must first acquire a prescription from your doctor. You can then take your OTC prescription and Rebates' coupon to the pharmacy for a discounted price. However, you can also search the links below for discounted prices of Lotrimin AF Cream.
Drug Name: Lotrimin AF Cream Generic Name(s): Clotrimazole Topical Drug Class: Antifungal Treats: athlete's foot, ring worm, jock itch, yeast infectionsLotrimin AF Cream (Clotrimazole Topical) is the cream recommended to patients with fungus. Its antifungal properties help fight fungus. It treats skin diseases such as athlete's foot, ring worm, jock itch and yeast infections. Lotrimin AF Cream works by killing skin fungus when directly applied on affected area by patients.
Lotrimin AF Cream Discount Coupon - Save Up To 75%** Off!The free Pharmacy Coupons Lotrimin AF Cream Coupon and Discount Card can save you up to 75%** off your prescription prices. All you have to do is print the coupon and bring it to the pharmacy to receive the benefits of our drug discount program. This coupon is not insurance and is not valid in combination with any government-sponsored drug plans.
Lotrimin AF Cream Coupon
Lotrimin AF Cream UsesLotrimin AF Cream is used to treat fungal skin diseases and yeast infections. Some skin diseases requiring the use of Lotrimin AF Cream include:
- Athlete's foot- Caused by dermatophytes fungi which blossoms in hot and damp areas amid the toes. It mostly affects athletes. It releases cracking, scaling, itching and peeling of the skin.
- Jock itch- Distresses the groin region by liberating the inflamed fungal skin infection. Experienced mostly by males but can also affect women.
- Ringworm- A skin and scalp disease caused by fungus. Initially, it appears as a scaly, reddish and itchy rash that later forms a larger red ring.
Lotrimin AF Cream DosageLotrimin AF Cream dosage requires cleanliness on the affected area is vital. A thin layer of sufficient Lotrimin AF Cream should be applied twice a day to relieve you from the fungus. Seek medical advice after four weeks of treatment with Lotrimin AF Cream and symptoms still persist. Children Under 12 years should seek pediatric aid. Dose for Ringworm and Athlete's foot
- For Athlete's foot, apply Lotrimin AF Cream in-between the toes. Apply for 4 weeks daily if you're in distress from ringworm and Athlete's foot.
- Lotrimin AF Cream should be used daily for two weeks if you are ailing from Joke Itch.
Lotrimin AF Cream Side EffectsThe use of Lotrimin AF Cream brings some side effects that might affect your day to day activities by bringing discomfort. There are some common side effects which should not worry you because they are expected but on the other hand, there are others that require immediate medical consideration. Below is a list of both common and critical side effects. Expected Side Effects
- Trivial vaginal discomfort like itching, irritation and burning
- Mild Stinging
- Itching of the skin
- Throat, lips, face and tongue swelling
- Breathing Difficulties
- Hash blistering of the treated skin area
- Redness of skin