Generic Name(s): Non
Drug Class: Antifungal
Treats: athlete's foot, ringworm
Lamisil AT powder and spray (tolnaftate) is an antifungal over the counter medication used to treat and prevent athlete's foot (tinea pedis) and ringworm (Tinea Corporis). Lamisil AT powder and spray works by absorbing wetness from the feet which in turn stops the growth of fungi hence curing athlete's foot.
Lamisil AT Powder and spray Discount Coupon - Save Up To 75%** Off!The free Pharmacy Coupons Lamisil AT Powder and spray Coupon and Discount Card can save you up to 75%** off your prescription prices. All you have to do is print the coupon and bring it to the pharmacy to receive the benefits of our drug discount program. This coupon is not insurance and is not valid in combination with any government-sponsored drug plans.
Lamisil AT Powder and spray Uses
Lamisil AT powder and spray is used to treat fungal skin diseases. Some skin diseases requiring the use of Lamisil AT powder and spray include:
- Athlete's foot- Caused by a fungus known as dermatophytes. It flourishes in hot and damp areas amid the toes. Lamisil AT powder and spray is used to absorb the wetness in the toes which in turn prevents and heals patients ailing from Athlete's foot and its symptoms.
- Ringworm- Initially appears as a scaly, reddish and itchy rash that later forms a larger red ring. Lamisil AT powder and spray is used in the treatment of ringworms.
Lamisil AT Powder and spray Dosage
Lamisil AT Powder and spray dosage requires cleanliness on the affected area. Hold Lamisil AT powder and spray around 6 to 4 inches from the skin during use. Use it twice a day for faster fungus relive. Seek immediate medical consideration or discontinue with medication if you experience no change after 28 days of using Lamisil AT powder.
Dose for Both Ringworm and Athlete's foot
- For Athlete's foot, use Lamisil AT Powder and spray in-between the toes. Use daily for four weeks for treatment. Ensure you shake well before use.
- Spray Lamisil AT Powder and spray for 28days when ailing from ringworms.
- Children below 12 years must consult with a pediatrician before using Lamisil AT Powder and spray.
Lamisil AT Powder and spray Side Effects
Certain side effects might result from the use of Lamisil AT Powder and spray depending on your body and skin sensitivity. If you experience any side effect that is disturbing to you, ensure you consult with your doctor or pharmacist. There are some general side effects which should not worry you and others that require urgent medical consideration. Below is a list of both general and critical side effects.
General Side Effects
- Skin irritation
- Mild Stinging
- Itching of the skin
Critical Side Effects
- Throat, lips, face and tongue swelling
- Inhalation Difficulties
- Hash scorching of the treated skin area
- Redness of skin
- Skin Shedding
Lamisil AT Powder and spray Interactions
Lamisil AT Powder and spray has not been proven to interact with any other specific medications. However, pregnant women should consult with their physician before using Lamisil AT Powder and spray. It should be noted that Lamisil AT Powder and Spray is for external use only and you should prevent interaction with eyes and nose. Your Physician should be aware of any other medications you are taking or plan on taking while using Lamisil AT Powder and spray. If you are ailing from Athlete's foot, try wearing comfortable feting shoes and change your socks daily or at least once per day if possible.