Lamictal is used to help treat epileptic seizures for both adults and children. This drug may sometimes be used in combination with other medications for treatment.
Lamictal Discount Coupon - Save Up To 75%** Off!
The free Pharmacy Coupons Lamictal Coupon and Discount Card can save you up to 75%** off your prescription prices. All you have to do is print the coupon and bring it to the pharmacy to receive the benefits of our drug discount program. This coupon is not insurance and is not valid in combination with any government-sponsored drug plans.
Lamictal may be used alone or in combination with other drugs to treat a variety of disorders, including:
- Epileptic seizures
- Bipolar disorder (manic depression)
Lamictal dosage strength and frequency will depend on the individual"s health, medical condition and history and treatment needs. Always follow the directions provided by your doctor and pharmacist to ensure a proper dosage of medication.
- Each individual"s prescribed dosage amount and frequency will differ
- Lamictal comes in tablets that are taken orally. Lamictal tablets are either orally disintegrating tablets or chewable dispersible tablets.
- When taking orally disintegrating Lamictal, do not swallow the tablets whole. Lamictal tablets should be allowed to dissolve in the mouth until the entire pill has been dissolved and swallowed
- When taking chewable dispersable tablets, you may either swallow the tablet whole with water or chew first and then swallow. An alternative is to dissolve the tablet into 1 teaspoon of water or juice and then swallow the dissolved mixture right away
- Do not skip a dosage or stop Lamictal without doctor approval
Lamictal Side Effects
Lamictal, like other drugs, may cause certain side effects in individuals taking this medication. Please note that different people will have varying reactions to the same treatment. If you experience any prolonged or severe side effects, it is important to notify your doctor right away. You should always ask your doctor or pharmacist with any concerns or side effects you are experiencing. Below is a list of common and serious side effects. Please note that this list does not cover all possible reactions.
- Weight changes
Consult your doctor right away if you experience the symptoms below, which could indicate a serious problem
- Severe clumsiness or loss of motor skills
- Severe dizziness or drowsiness
- Uncontrolled, continuous and sudden eye movements or rolling
- Slurred speech
- Increased heart beat
- Severe headache
- Skin rashes
Below you will find a list of Lamictal drug and substance interactions. In many cases Lamictal should not be combined with other medications unless approved by a physician. Consult your physician before taking any new medication.
Note that this list does not include a variety of over the counter drugs and vitamins that could also counteract and alter Lamictal.