Guest Post Policy
Coupons.Pharmacy is looking for exceptional guest blogs and posts in the health world. We are currently accepting guest posts from bloggers who write about family life, medicine in consumers’ lives, and general health topics.
We prefer that you send a fully written guest post as your submission, but will also consider pitches. Your email should include your post or pitch, any clips or other posts you have written on a similar topic, and your website.
Coupons.Pharmacy will take pitches from first-time writers as well. However, if you have not been previously published, we do require that you submit your full article, not a pitch. Pitches that do not include clips or links will not be considered.
Only high-quality posts will be accepted to the Coupons.pharmacy blog. Our editors will get back to all submissions and pitches within two weeks. We do not accept or allow concurrent pitches.
Coupons.Pharmacy Guest Post Policy and Writing Requirements
Guest Post Linking Policy
- Your post should be 500-800 words long — longer may be permissible, depending on your subject.
- Your post must be original.
- Spelling and grammar should be thoroughly checked.
- Include an author bio with your post.
- If you have the appropriate copyright, you may send 1-2 images along with your post. If not, Coupons.Pharmacy editors will choose images for you.
- Post should be sent as a Word document.
Content Usage Policy for Guest Posters
- You may include one link to your website and social media in your author bio.
- Include other links as necessary to support or illuminate your post. Our editors may use their discretion to add or remove links.
- Do not include affiliate links in your post.
We do not allow guest posters to republish content submitted to the Coupons.Pharmacy blog. You may post a link to your blog on your own website with the first two paragraphs of your blog to point your work out to readers.
You may share your blog post on social media wherever you prefer (so will we!).
Guest Post Editing Policy
Coupons.Pharmacy reserves the right to edit your guest post. If your post has been accepted, it will likely only require copy editing.
Under certain circumstances, we may give feedback on rejected posts to help you write content that will be accepted as a guest post on Coupons.Pharmacy. Bear in mind that we are not able to give feedback on every guest post submission.
Following these guidelines will greatly increase your chances of being published on the Coupons.Pharmacy blog.
If you have a suitable guest post submission, please email info (at) rebates (dot) com. Use the subject line 'Coupons.Pharmacy Guest Post Submission' and attach your post. Remember to check the list of requirements above before submitting!
Brands Looking to Work With Coupons.Pharmacy
Coupons.Pharmacy is also accepting sponsored posts by brands. For more information, including our press kit, email info (at) rebates (dot) com.