Generic Name(s): Hydrocortisone
Drug Class: Topical Corticosteroid
Treats: Swelling, Itching,
Guiaolex Hc is a cream used for reducing swelling, itching and redness of the skin. Guiaolex Hc is in the class of topical corticosteroid which works by reducing skin inflammation and irritation.Guiaolex Hc is a brand name and the generic name for this medication is hydrocortisone.
Guaiolex Hc Discount Coupon - Save Up To 75%** Off!The free Pharmacy Coupons Guaiolex Hc Coupon and Discount Card can save you up to 75%** off your prescription prices. All you have to do is print the coupon and bring it to the pharmacy to receive the benefits of our drug discount program. This coupon is not insurance and is not valid in combination with any government-sponsored drug plans.
Guaiolex Hc Uses
Guiaolex Hc is available with or without a prescription to temporary relief the itching and the irritation caused by insect bites, soaps, detergents. This medication also assists in relieving;
- Itchy rectal and anal areas
- Irritation of the scalp
- Discomfort of mouth sores
- Swelling and discomfort or hemorrhoids and other rectal problems.
Guiaolex Hc is to be taken to prescription to avoid overdosing which can cause serious side effects. In case of any serious side effects appear and persist, consult your doctor for advice.
Guaiolex Hc Dosage
Guiaolex Hc comes as ointment, lotion, cream, liquid, gel, spray for use on the skin, enema for rectal use and paste to use in the mouth.
Guiaolex Hc is used as follows:
- 4 times a day to treat skin problems
- 2 times a day to treat mouth sores. If after 7 days the mouth sore do not begin to heal, you should visit your doctor for more information.
- 2 or 3 times a day for Un-prescribed Guiaolex Hc. It should be taken for 2 to 3 weeks until the condition improves.
- 2 times a day to treat hermorrhoids. It is usually used twice a day that is morning and night for 2 to 6 days.
Guaiolex Hc Side Effects
Guiaolex Hc may have side effects but many of them are not serious. If any of the following side effects show and persist consult your doctor immediately;
- Unusual weight gain
- Softening or discoloration of the skin
- Increased thirst, hunger or urination
- Unusual drowsiness
- Rapid breathing
- Swelling of the skin after using the cream
- High blood sugar
- Muscle weakness
- Inflammation around the mouth
- Excessive hair growth
- Swelling of the mouth, face, lips or tongue
- Tightness in the chest
- Difficult breathing
There are other allergic reactions that should be reported to the doctor immediately.
Guaiolex Hc Interactions
Many medications can interact with other drugs and work effectively and others do not. Here are some of the drugs that interact with Guiaolex Hc:
- Fish Oil - Omega-3
- Milk of Magenesia
- Asprin low strength
- Vitamin B 12
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D2 and D3
There are other more drugs that strongly interact with Guaiolex Hc.