Generic Name(s): Vitamins with lipotropics
Drug Class: Vitamin
Treats: Vitamins deficiency treatment, Vitamin deficiency prevention, Minerals deficiency treatment, Minerals deficiency prevention
Geravine (Vitamins with lipotropics) is a drug used to provide vitamins and other particular nutrients to the body. Vitamins serve as essential building blocks to the body as they help keep one in vibrant health. Most of these vitamins are available in foods and, therefore, Geravine is used as a supplement to the normal diet.
Geravine Discount Coupon - Save Up To 75%** Off!The free Pharmacy Coupons Geravine Coupon and Discount Card can save you up to 75%** off your prescription prices. All you have to do is print the coupon and bring it to the pharmacy to receive the benefits of our drug discount program. This coupon is not insurance and is not valid in combination with any government-sponsored drug plans.
Geravine is a multivitamin medication used in the treatment or prevention of vitamin insufficiency as a result of poor nutrition, digestive disorders, various illnesses, and during pregnancy. Geravine consists of various different vitamins that are usually found in foods as well as in other natural sources. Geravine offers vitamins that are unavailable in the diet. Geravine is a blend of vitamins and lipotropic elements. Geravine works by availing vitamins to the human body.
Some of the conditions related to vitamin deficiency that Geravine treats include:
- Vitamins deficiency treatment
- Vitamin deficiency prevention
- Minerals deficiency treatment
- Minerals deficiency prevention
Geravine is available in various dosage forms including tablets, capsules, controlled-release tablets, solution, liquid and injection.
- Antioxidant Multiple Vitamins oral tablet, take 2 tablets once daily.
- Calcium, Magnesium and Phosphorus oral tablet, 2 tablets 3 times daily.
- Calcium with Vitamin D and K oral tablet, 1 tablet 2 times daily.
- Multiple Vitamins with Zinc oral tablet, 2 tablets once daily.
- Therapeutic Multiple Vitamins with Minerals oral chewable tablet, 1 tablet daily.
- Vitamin B Complex with C and Calcium oral tablet, 3 tablets daily.
- Vitamin B Complex with C, Folic Acid, Iron and Zinc oral tablet, 1 tablet once daily.
- Vitamin B Complex with D, Calcium and Folic Acid oral wafer, 1 wafer twice daily.
- Vitamin B Complex with Folic Acid and Minerals oral tablet, 1-2 tablets once or twice daily.
- Antioxidant Multiple Vitamins and Minerals oral capsule, for children 4-10 years: give 1 capsule orally once daily. For children 11 years and above: give 2 capsules orally once daily.
- Antioxidant Multiple Vitamins and Minerals oral liquid and Antioxidant Multiple Vitamins and Minerals oral liquid, for children 1 year or less: give 1 mL orally once daily. Those between 1-3 years: give 2 mL orally once a day.
- Multiple Vitamins with Zinc oral capsule, children 4-10 years: give 1 capsule orally once daily. Children 11 years and above: give 2 capsules orally once daily.
- Vitamin B Complex with Folic Acid and Minerals oral tablet, children 6 years and above: give 1-2 tablets orally once or twice daily.
If you miss a dosage of Deravine, you should take the missed dosage as soon as possible. But, if the time for the next scheduled dosage is almost due, you should forego the missed dosage and continue with the regular schedule.
Geravine Side Effects
Just like any other drug in the market, Deravine comes with a share of its side effects. The side effects vary depending on the individual and are categorized according to their severity. Some fall under the minor side effects which normally go away without medical assistance. Others, however, are serious and require one to consult with the medical practitioner. It is thus important to talk to the doctor on the possible side effects prior to taking Deravine.
Grouped under the two categories the side effects are:
Minor Side Effects
- Upset stomach
- Unusual nasty taste in the mouth
Serious Side Effects
- Difficulty breathing
- Swelling of the face, lips, tongue, or throat
Deravine has interactions with various medications. Such interactions affect the normal functioning of Deravine in the body. To prevent Deravine drug interactions, it is vital to inform the doctor of all other medications that you are taking. These medications should include all over-the-counter drugs, other vitamins, prescriptions and even herbal medicines. The idea is to reduce chances of interactions as the doctor is well versed with the drugs that can affect how Deravine works.
Some of the drugs that have interactions with Deravine are but not limited to the following:
- Tretinoin or isotretinoin
- Ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin)
- Naproxen (Aleve)