Generic Name(s): multivitamin
Drug Class: Vitamins and mineral supplements
Treats: Nutritional deficiency
Genetect Plus is a multivitamin combination of several varying minerals and vitamins that are available in foodstuff and some other natural sources. Genetect Plus belongs to a drug class vitamin and mineral combinations, and it is available in generic name as multivitamins. It treats nutritional deficiencies resulting from illness, digestive disorders and other conditions.
Genetect Plus Discount Coupon - Save Up To 75%** Off!The free Pharmacy Coupons Genetect Plus Coupon and Discount Card can save you up to 75%** off your prescription prices. All you have to do is print the coupon and bring it to the pharmacy to receive the benefits of our drug discount program. This coupon is not insurance and is not valid in combination with any government-sponsored drug plans.
Genetect Plus Uses
Genetect Plus is a multivitamin medicine that treats minerals and vitamin deficiencies. The defects are typically caused by illness, pregnancy, digestive diseases, poor nutrition, particular drugs, pregnancy and many other situations. Inadequate nutrients in the body slows and stops many body processes like metabolism that keep one alive. They are the body building blocks. Genetect Plus acts by enhancing the levels of certain vitamins and minerals in the body, therefore, mediating the functioning of the body cells. It is available in injection, capsules and tablets form. Below you will find the uses of Genetect Plus.
- Nutritional deficiency
Genetect Plus Dosage
Indicated below is a typical dosage used by several physicians to provide Genetect Plus to their patients. Depending on someone’s condition and medical history, a doctor may prescribe a regimen that is different. You shouldn’t start or stop taking your medication or even change your dosage without first seeking advice from your health care provider. Below you will find the average dosage of Genetect Plus.
- Genetect Plus is available as tablets, injection and capsules, controlled-release tablets, liquid, elixir, tablets
- Each H Genetect Plus tablet contains different amounts of various vitamins and minerals. The usual dosage is one tablet orally daily.
- Do not exceed the prescribed dose of Genetect Plus
Genetect Plus Side Effects
Genetect Plus like any other medication might cause various side effects that need medical attention. In the unlikely condition that you experience any side effects, it is advisable you seek medical care with immediate effect. Below you will find a list of typical side effects of Genetect Plus. Note that not all possible side effects are listed.
Common Genetect Plus Side Effects are:
- severe dizziness
- Stomach upset
- Mild nausea
Severe Side Effects include:
- Rash, hives, or itching
- Difficulty breathing
- tight chest
- Mouth, lips, tongue or face swelling
- Blurred vision
- dark urine
- frequent hunger, urination or thirst
- persistent diarrhea
- nausea or vomiting
- stomach pain
- skin or eyes yellowing
- Numbness or tingling of the skin.
Genetect Plus Interactions
There are likely drug interactions with Genetect Plus, and you shouldn"t start, stop or change the prescribed dose without checking with the health care provider. Drug interactions may cause an increased risk of side effects or change the way your medication works. Some of the medications that cause severe interaction with Genetect Plus are listed below. Note that not all possible interactions are listed here.
- Adrucil (fluorouracil), Calcijex (calcitriol), calcitriol, capecitabine, doxercalciferol
- fluorouracil, Hectorol (doxercalciferol), paricalcitol, Rocaltrol (calcitriol)
- Xeloda (capecitabine), Zemplar (paricalcitol), anisindione, bortezomib
- colesevelam, Coumadin (warfarin), dicumarol, Jantoven (warfarin)
- Miradon (anisindione), Velcade (bortezomib), warfarin, Welchol (colesevelam)
- Alli (orlistat), orlistat, Xenical (orlistat)