Differin is from a therapeutic class of drugs known as naphthoic acid retinoids. Differin is used to treat acne vulgaris in adults and children 12 years of age and older. Differin is brand name drug that works by controlling cellular differentiation, keratinization, and inflammatory processes.
Differin Discount Coupon - Save Up To 75%** Off!
The free Pharmacy Coupons Differin Coupon and Discount Card can save you up to 75%** off your prescription prices. All you have to do is print the coupon and bring it to the pharmacy to receive the benefits of our drug discount program. This coupon is not insurance and is not valid in combination with any government-sponsored drug plans.
Differin is a prescription medication used to treat acne, both of the face and body. Differin helps to decrease the number and severity of acne pimples and lesions and promote quick healing of pimples that do develop. Differin should be used on the skin only. Do not apply to the inner lip area or inside the nose and mouth. Do not apply to broken skin. Care should be taken to avoid getting this medication in the eyes. Hands should be washed after use. During the first few weeks of using Differin, acne may appear worse. It may take up to 8-12 weeks to notice results from Differin.
Dosing of Differin will vary for amongst patients. The prescribing doctor"s orders and directions on the label should always be followed. The amount of Differin needed depends on the strength, the number of applications used each day, the time allowed between doses, the length of time taken, and the severity of acne in the patient.
- Adults and teenagers using Differin should apply a small amount as a thin film once a day, at least one hour before bedtime.
- Differin should be applied to dry, clean areas affected by acne. Rub in gently and well, and wash hands immediately. Use of Differin in children under the age of 12 is not recommended.
Differin Side Effects
Along with its needed effects, Differin may cause some unwanted side effects. All, some, or none of the possible side effects may occur. A doctor should be consulted with any noted side effects. Side effects of Differin are typically mild. It is important to continue using Differin unless advised by a doctor to stop, in order to achieve the maximum results.
- Localized warmth or stinging may occur immediately after applying the medication, and should dissipate within a few minutes.
- Skin redness, dryness, scaling, mild burning, irritation or worsening of acne may occur during the initial few weeks of using Differin. These effects usually decrease over time.
Fluarix, an injectable vaccine, does not cause flu virus since it contains an inactive form of the virus. Nonetheless, during the flu season, a person may develop flu-like symptoms that might be caused by some other strains of the virus that causes influenza. If you have received influenza virus before, it is important you tell the doctor about any side effects you could have experienced from the previous shot.
- Mild confusion
- Low fever
- Muscle or joint pain
- Feeling tired
- Bruising, pain, redness or swelling on the area where the flu shot was injected
Contact your doctor immediately if you experience the following:
- Unusual bleeding
- High fever
- Weakness of arms and legs occurring 2 weeks after the vaccine has been received
- Seizures or convulsions